Wednesday, January 12

Africa Garage Sale... is comin'!

Our fundraiser Garage Sale is a comin'!  The house is filling up with great things from so many of you. 
THANK YOU!!

Our hope is to be able to run the sale Friday (21st) and Saturday (22nd).  Saturday, I have a couple of helpers, but Friday it is me and the kids for the morning... 

So... if you have no desire to GO to Africa, but you would be willing to give of your time to help SEND us... (this sale will benefit both the February and summer trips) please let me know! 

♥ Even a couple of hours would be wonderful! ♥ 
Kristelle is planning to play her keyboard for tips, but would love to share the keys with a buddy, and Kyle is going to be running our bake sale, but he would love some company! 

New this time, Denise (one of my g.s. customers, now turned friend) and I are taking a leap of faith.  Seems like I am always pricing things cheap, only to have people ignore my efforts and ask me to go lower. 

Denise and I have decided to step out in faith and simply ask people how much they would be willing to give, rather than individually price things. (except for a few big things)  Yes, this could get really crazy, but we are trusting that God is in control, and will bless our efforts. 

We are excited to see what God does!!!  Would you help us pray for this sale?

No comments: