Thursday, March 17

Step off the edge... He's waiting to catch you.

"Leaving for the airport the first time, (7 months ago) I was thinking, "I love these boys, but what if my own desires have been misread for God's desires for me? What if I am making a HUGE mistake?" I cried so much on the plane rides in September... excitement, fear and doubt mingled together...

I had so many people who even as late as yesterday, were putting doubts in my head. Do I love my youngest children enough here? Are they suffering for my desires to effect change for these boys? Am I strong enough in my faith for this?

Getting on that first plane was a total step off the cliff, with nothing but HIS arms to catch me... but He DID catch me. I can't speak for anyone else's path, He has different paths for each of us, but taking the leap, and landing in His arms and being set on HIS path is the most amazing feeling!"

~ Taken from my email to a friend this morning. (who is praying about coming with us this summer) I thought it would offer a unique view of things... God has a plan and purpose for each and every one of us...

Just step into HIS arms.

No comments: