Saturday, October 8

Overflowing with blessings...

Garage sale day!
I am always amazed at how
much we have to sell on
our sale days.
So many people, all giving
a little, leads to a BIG blessing!
Thank you!!!!
Total's total was $521!
Praise God!!!
We could not have done it without
the help of these ladies.
~ A former g.sale customer, who is now
a sweet, sweet friend.
~ A new friend (of 5 weeks) from our small group,
who has a huge heart from serving.
~ A friend (and her beautiful daughters) who's heart
 for adoption and orphans, brings me to tears... often.

These ladies gave so sacrificially of their
time both Friday during set up,
and Saturday during the sale.
Hours, and hours of selfless work,
to abundantly bless our family.
Special thanks to my family.
my hubby, the Ks for their tireless work
on Friday and Saturday,
and my parents for helping out on Saturday.
My daughter read a C'slist add
that I had placed that said
"Multi-family sale"...
she misunderstood the multi-family
part, and (so sweet) said,
"but WE aren't going this time,
just YOU."  I appreciate their help,
they would love to go with me,
and I know it will be tough to see me
travel without them.
 - - -
We have a long way to go,
before the next journey to ET is
paid for, but today,
God, and so many of you,
helped us make great progress!
Next sale will likely be in late Nov/early Dec.

No comments: