I get that question a lot when people hear about our sons. The short answer is "No, it is a love thing!" We have a sponsored child that receives our money monthly, but not much else, nor can I say
years later that I know more about her than I did from her first letter. Our relationship with our sons is so much more, and doesn't require money at all, for that matter... it is about LOVING on an orphan, and giving them HOPE for the future, and sharing with them the BEST GIFT of all... JESUS!
Still not convinced yet? Solomon came
home today, and while this isn't likely to happen to the other boys, (it was a long process, and a complete miracle of God) it speaks volumes of the love and committment that Kolfe families have for their sons. No, it's not a sponsorship thing... it's all about L-O-V-E.
Check out the video on the next post...
No comments:
Post a Comment