If you have stopped by this blog,
but aren't familiar with both Joy and I,
you might be wondering exactly who we are...
I guess the quickest answer,
and one I don't think Joy would mind,
is that we are two crazy women
who love Jesus, orphans and Africa!
We are praying that we can do something about
all three of those in the next few months!
- - - - -
Joy and I met 17 years ago when I was doing
my student teaching in Kindergarten.
My cooperating teacher was the most amazing woman...
she was also Joy's mom.
Our paths have crossed many times over the years
and in the meantime, she married Javi
and had a couple of children. ;o)
If you are counting... that is 8 little green Kolfe shirts,
1 in the cooker, and 1 at Kolfe.
I am exhausted just looking at this photo,
but Joy has the energy of the Energizer Bunny,
and a heart the size of Texas!
You can't spend time with this woman
without a bit of Jesus rubbing off on you!
Ephrem Jonathan, is Joy's Kolfe son.
John and I have been married 17 years,
and have 4 kiddos, Kyle and Kristelle in our home...
and Emnatu John and Mezgebu John
in our hearts at Kolfe.
in our hearts at Kolfe.





No comments:
Post a Comment