First the apologies...
I know you are wanting photos.
If you are a facebook friend,
then you have had updates all along...
for those of you that aren't... I apologize.
- - -
I am in the throws of some pretty big emotions,
and some pretty bad jet lag, so this may have to
tide you over for a while.
Emnatu, surprised me... he has always been so shy.
He literally knocked me off balance 4 times.
And the tears that flowed from his eyes...
oh, man... so glad God brought me there.
Sweet little Mezgebu...
He tried to be brave, and hold the tears in.
He wasn't there to see his brother cry openly
I couldn't get him to truly look me
in the eyes for days.
I think he was just plain overwhelmed.
He just wanted and needed to be held.
This is how I spent 9-10 hours each day.
They didn't want fancy restaurants,
or expensive gifts...
they wanted
T-I-M-E.
...and I was happy to give it!
It was worth 8 flights, and 60 hours of travel.
I'd do it again in a heartbeat...
No comments:
Post a Comment