I am getting a ton of emails asking me to let
you know if I am doing a share night
with my photos and my stories....
I have heard your requests, and would
love to share my crazy love for these boys.
I am just trying to determine WHEN...
If you have a preference for a choice of evenings,
please comment here, or send me an email.
Wednesdays are out for us,
but I am open to doing it one or two other nights...
This will likely be next week, as right now,
I am still overwhelmed with a few things
on both continents, and not quite out of that
dreaded Jet-Lag...
- - - - -
So again, if you want to head to our house
to see some of the photos,
hear about our awesome boys,
and learn more about how
your family might make a difference
at Kolfe through prayer or other ways...
Please respond with the nights that
would work best for you, and I will try to
accommodate as many as possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment